McCarrison Scottish News Letters 2004
- McCarrison’s Rats – A Sikh Diet v a 1930s English Diet – health impact – aggression to the point of canabalism.
- Ocean Acidification
- National Health and Nutrition – Aspirations past and present – “Building an ‘A1’ Nation”.
- Dental Decay and Diet – Caries; rate reduction and repair – Knowledge from the 1920 and 30s – Importance ofVitamin D
- Mineral content decline in a basket of foods: soils, plant breeding, NPK et Alia.
- Food Processing
- Antibiotics (resistance to)
- Iodine Deficiency a serious issue
- Land degeneration and regeneration
- Lost wisdom – Fascinating observations of sages of their time
- Mental Disorders – Origin and Costs
- Omega 3 and 6
- Soil Mineralisation
- Vitamin D