Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity of spirit, but for organisational reasons (link) we are not accepting donations at the moment, but if you would like to help, please do contact us, as practical assistance with content, development of the site, or specific projects, would be much appreciated – thank you 🙂
Get In Touch
- McCarrison’s Rats – A Sikh Diet v a 1930s English Diet – health impact – aggression to the point of canabalism.
- Ocean Acidification
- National Health and Nutrition – Aspirations past and present – “Building an ‘A1’ Nation”.
- Dental Decay and Diet – Caries; rate reduction and repair – Knowledge from the 1920 and 30s – Importance ofVitamin D
- Mineral content decline in a basket of foods: soils, plant breeding, NPK et Alia.
- Food Processing
- Antibiotics (resistance to)
- Iodine Deficiency a serious issue
- Land degeneration and regeneration
- Lost wisdom – Fascinating observations of sages of their time
- Mental Disorders – Origin and Costs
- Omega 3 and 6
- Soil Mineralisation
- Vitamin D